Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Drugs

I need 'em.

I'm so sick I can't hardly focus on the computer screen. Much less type.

My kid was super generous and decided to share her sinus infection with me. Joy. So here I sit, my brain rambling and not making any darn sense as I feel stoned out of my mind, waiting for the pharmacy to fill my prescription.

The one good side to all this -- I came up with a rather interesting idea for a paranormal story, the Soul Fillers. Course, I'm in the middle of writing so much stuff, I really need to finish what I"ve started, but I think I'll make some notes about Soul Fillers and stick it in my "new ideas" folder and just let it ferment for a while.

It's really interesting what your mind will come up with when you're so out of it, your head doesn't feel attached to your body.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Sinus Infections suck. Hope you feel better.

I have to say though, the best thing about being sick are the "sick dreams". They always make for great story ideas. I have a box of "sick dream" induced story ideas.

kik said...

Just passing through, hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ginny.

Abstract, thanks, I finally am a bit.